Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Amish

I wonder if the Amish know that when you Google "Amish" you get about 13,100,000 results.

Today is day 3 of a 10-day baking experiment entitled "Amish Friendship Bread." I'm not sure if this is a Utah phenom. or not, but a co-worker brought in a limited supply of this bread start for a bread that's supposedly the best thing since sliced bread (play on words intended... weakness of the play, unintended).

So to honor the Amish I've decided to forsake razors for a little bit.

Okay, so I actually gave up shaving about two weeks back for no particular reason. I've received both positive and negative feedback, so your comments are welcome and will be considered feedback. Meanwhile, I'll be raising a barn in the form of some friendship bread, and the instructions say I will need to share the starter on day 10 so by raise of hands indicate if you live near enough to take some off my hands in about 7 days.

I'm kind of excited to have a purpose for taking pictures in this blog. Be back when I have some p-hotos to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment