Monday, May 30, 2011

Ansley's a big girl

Ansley turned three on Sunday, but as we had a holiday with Memorial day, I decided to have her party on Monday instead. Coached by Uncle Cameron, Ansley woke me up this morning by handing me her pacifiers and telling me she's a big girl now. We had negotiated that on her third birthday she would be done with pacifiers. So we had a birthday party that was moved inside because of weather. Thanks to help from Aunts and Uncles, we were able to get decorations up in the church where the party was moved to. Insert collage:

The getting ready
Almost there
Party in full swing with presents!
The theme for the party was decided weeks ago when I gave Ansley some options. She was adamant about Dora the Explorer. Yesterday she told me she wanted Cinderella. Ultimately it was too late baby girl. I spent all evening figuring out Ansley's cake. I'm pretty proud of the end result.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun party! I really love how y'all did her name on the wall. And GREAT job on the cake. I was wondering who made it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you SHOULD be proud!! It looks awesome! Happy birthday to the lucky princess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Levin! We'll hire you to do our cakes when we're out there :) BTW - want to help us unload??? :)

    ReplyDelete